BigSence

BigSence

Pre Order

Contra La Corriente Album

Click on the image to pre-order today!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WEEKEND ACTIVITY

WASSUP YALL!!!! So far the weekend has been crazy productive on Friday i went to one of NYC's best kept secrete in LIC(Long Island City). The spots called SHI. It is primarily a restaurant and the food is incredible. They even received a michelin award for the food there so I highly recommend anyone to check it out(FYI the bar area is small but sexy but you can go there just for Drinks also the outside area has one of the best views of the city you ll get in NYC.. In the process of celebrating my homegirls b'day i ran into an individual who works closely with liquor distributors and sponsors events. This fall right into what I do. Stay tuned for more on that soon. Last night i went to club Liquid Vibe to meet up with one of the hottest up and coming DJ's from Bushwick "DJ CARLITO" and the big homie "DJ PROSTYLE" . It was crazy over there. I handed out a few mixtapes in full promo mode. Tonight I will be rolling out with DJ PROSTYLE to one of NYC's premiere hip hop stations POWER 105.1. I will check back in with ya'll Later. 100

O almost forgot.....check out http://www.buzzmag.fr/3963-big-sence-raybanz.html Shouts to my boy "NONO EL PATRON" he's a rap artist from FRANCE. Last year he came to NYC and we did a record together. Now he's showing me some love by putting me up on that website from out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment