BigSence

BigSence

Pre Order

Contra La Corriente Album

Click on the image to pre-order today!

Monday, July 19, 2010

UPS AND DOWN

WASSUP MIGENTE. Sorry i left y'all for a few days but i had to get my thoughts straight. Sometimes this game takes a toll on you and I'm thank full that I was able to take a few steps back and come up with a new point of attack. I mean last week i was suppose to creep into power 105.1 with "DJ PROSTYLE" my homie and his car breaks down as I'm right outside looking for parking Ciroc on deck. Frustrating because the people that have followed me throughout the years know how hard i work to have achieved what i achieved. Not to mention how artist friendships change because of sudden status upgrades. Anyways enough on that. I have to be somewhat politically correct on here since the game has a bunch of sensitivity and people who can blackball you if they even have the slightest feeling that you might be talking about them. Now that i have vented some I want to make you aware that this week is the Latinmixx which gives us a dope opportunity to mingo with the games elite personnel. Last week we got a few things done like getting on a few very important websites but this week i want to cover more territory and explore a couple of new ways of allowing the game to meet BIG SENCE and what he has to offer. Theres no stopping full speed ahead. My boy Fokis told me that we can either get mad and become haters, or we can take that energy and work harder. Now i could never hate on any ones progress so I will work harder until i reach what i set out to reach. The type of success i deserve for the years I've invested. I do understand that the game don't owe nobody shit, but i intend on changing that. Latinos going platinum is destined to come. Holla at me y'all. Uno for now!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment