BigSence

BigSence

Pre Order

Contra La Corriente Album

Click on the image to pre-order today!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LATINMIXX PART UNO

Last night was cool. Honestly the venue at S.O.B's last year was way more packed and had overall a better vibe. I mean it was cool though to get up with some of my homies, Like BEYOND from BEYONDREST, Alex from ASCAP, POOKIERATZI, DENNIS DA MENACE to name a few. Shouts to CRISTION DIOR, LBOOGS, JUGANOT, SPINONE and all that they did they thing ya mean. I spread love is the BK way. But like JAY said in FREEMASON if yall fear me say that yall fear me lol. I know wassup. The night ended Fucked up though my whip got towed but its all gravy we back out there, day 2 of working my mixtape "UN-SENCE-RD vol.2" and the new Summer Smash "IM INTO YOU" at the LATINMIXX. I hope its way better today and im sure it will be.

P.S. lets go FOKEEZY get your mind back in it. Yesterday is the past todays the present lets enhance our future with the presents actions

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout bro! Always a pleasure hanging out with you man!

    - Alex from ASCAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i was there u dweeb lol. .. nice to see u too! LOL ..

    ReplyDelete