BigSence

BigSence

Pre Order

Contra La Corriente Album

Click on the image to pre-order today!

Friday, July 9, 2010

HUSTLE CROW THE CHRONICLES

The last two days I've been reaching out to elete Dj's from Camilo and Prostyle to Dj Cr8, Dj Abrupt, Blazerone, Frankswift and the list go on. My purpose is to introduce them to this summer banger "I'm into you". I've also been active in promoting my mixtape (UN-SENCE-RD vol.2) on websites and making sure people get to hear what I'm bringing to the table. Today I have a business meeting with Industry wide famous record promoter "Puerto Rico" Rob and Jose Lopez. Let's goo people positive vibes. Last thought for the momment is that I didn't think Lebron's decision would have and effect on me but it did. The message was loud and clear and I wish you kids did not miss it and paid close attention. He said he was going to do what was best for him. No man can please the world. Stick to what's true to you and success will come. Mark my words that he will achieve the type of success he searched for in MIA. With that being said I'm outta here, uno.

FYI i will post how the meeting went later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment