BigSence

BigSence

Pre Order

Contra La Corriente Album

Click on the image to pre-order today!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HIGHS AND LOWS

WATS GOODIE Y'ALL. The kid's bizaack. Last week was dope the Latin Mixx ended up incredible. From a crazy ass Comedian to FAT JOE Crashing the party courtesy of myself and my boy Benny. Let me explain: My boy Benny was at an MTV party see's FAT JOE starts chopping it up with him and tells him about the MIXX which he didnt have a clue about. Then he hollas at me asking me if i can talk to PILLS to get FAT JOE in. Im like homie he's FAT JOE I'm sure he wouldn't have a prob. Long story short Benny Dropped Pills name and someone from FAT JOE's entourage knew him placed the call and BAM JOEY CRACK is in the building and we got no credit for placing him there :/ Ok beside the bullshit going down I got to connect with alot of people and the week was very productive. I'm still working on the Big Dawgs attatcking this new record but it'll take some time. I called PUERTO RICO and JOSE LOPEZ from Jive a few times and i also Ran into Renee from G-Unit and got to grab his info all ova again so that's always a good thing. Ima reach out to a few more label heads today to see wassup. Today is a big day for me because My songs "RAYBANZ" and "MUST BE A MODEL" will be dropping on itunes as part of the " CONTRA LA CORRIENTE" Compilation. Please click the link above if you are interested in coping it and support your boy. I'll be back soon God bless for now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the album! I purchased it last night in support to your craft bro! Regarding the whole Fat Joe thing, don't let it get you down bro. Your intentions were to enhances the Latin Mixx experience and that it was (having attended). Sigue Pa'lante hermano. The grind you have been on (since before I've met you) is beginning to show. Keep moving forward and you will continue to see more positive results! God bless bro!

    - Alex from ASCAP

    ReplyDelete